About This Rum
The El Dorado Single Still Enmore rum is produced from the original EHP Wooden Continuous Coffey Still that was first constructed at the Enmore Estate in 1880. This was named after the original owner of the Enmore Sugar Plantation, Mr. Edward Porter, and was based on the original design of its inventor Irishman Aeneas Coffey. With the Closure of this estate in 2000, this still was moved to Diamond Estate. It is the last surviving wooden still operating in the world today.